Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wiser Too

Elijah is ONE!

He continues to be a sweet, chill guy. He is a silent little destroyer. We always knew where luci was because she is sooo loud! But Eli is a sneaky little guy. For example, I found him in the pantry silently eating a bag of mini marshmallows.



He loves to cuddle too...


I love my little man.
Some of his favorite things are...
His blankie
His mommy
Oranges
Being Outside
Smoothies
Putting things in and out of containers
Swings and Slides
Peek a boo
Oatmeal
Stairs
Blowing kisses
Leading the Music (every time we sing)

Here's the Re Cap of the Party

I posted the Banapple Cake Recipe Here
We had fruit, nachos, and homemade animal crackers.
There were lots of friends and family and we were so glad it was warm enough for the kids to go outside!



Blueberry Panckaes with whipped cream and sprinkles :)


Very cautiously thinking about touching his cake...


Loving Grandma and his presents too.


2 comments:

Diane Carter said...

I love how you spoil your kids! Quite the spread there. I love the cookie letters with Eli's name. I wish I could have been there! Love you guys! Can't wait till you come next month!!!!

Joann's Hall of Fame said...

Homemade animal crackers? You are truly amazing! Looks like Eli was pretty happy on his birthday.