Saturday, April 16, 2011

Things I Am Loving


The blessings that come from this wonderful place.


Eating healthy and still enjoying every bite. It's so fun to be creative and find ways to eat healthy and still love everything I eat. It's challenging in so many ways... you have to figure out how to afford it, you have to find good recipes, and you have to avoid all the seemingly 'good' things and hold out for the best! These muffins are seriously the best. We ate the whole batch in less than 24 hours...



I love sharing, my kids, and Luci's hair in the humid weather.
My kids are so into sharing these days. Luci even shares her coveted ring pops that she got from a friend for her birthday.

I loved this conversation while at the grocery store.

Luci: Mommy let's get some watermelon
Me: Well, that sounds good, but it will be better when it's in season... in the summertime we can get some.
Luci: Oo Oo I see it, please!
Me: Sorry darlin'
...A few minutes later as we're walking past the pudding...
Luci: What's that mommy? Is it chocolate?
Me: Oh, that's pudding.
Luci: Oh, yeah PUDDING! Let's get some mom! Pudding is in season mom, it's always in season mom!
...She says as she is nodding her head in a very convincing way

And, I loved going out on the town last night with Mr. Dean.


4 comments:

rebecca said...

Lou is always trying to convince me that things are "in" season too! Love it all.

Diane Carter said...

So cute! ~ I love the blessings from the temple too! And those muffins look scrumptious! I love your adorable family! How about all those exclamation points!!!

Liz Hall said...

Glad you are enjoying life! We do have so many blessings when we take a minute to think about it all!

ugkuyg said...

Mmmm, I think I will be making those muffins today. You should try this recipe, it's a favorite in our house: http://recipesbb.blogspot.com/2010/05/chocolate-blueberry-cake.html
Cute cute kids by the way!