Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Look at That Red Hair



Happy Birthday Luci!


VERY slowly enjoying Graeter's Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip


Decorating birthday cupcakes with friends.


Crazy hair, birthday french toast with whipped cream and sprinkles, and the most requested treat ever... hot chocolate.


We can't go one place without someone commenting how beautiful Luci's red curly hair is. She always touches her hair as if to say, "who me?" And then she says thank you. She's my little pal. Some of my favorite moments with her happen while she is sitting on the potty. I wish all of you could have the chance to sit there with her while she talks and talks and stares into your eyes while her long flowing eyelashes flutter above her curious eyes. (I am so poetic ;)

Luci's Favorite things are:
Her friends
Helping me in the kitchen
Having people over for dinner
Family Home Evening
Fancy Nancy
Smoothies
Porridge (cream of wheat)
Marshmallows
Shopping
Pears
Hummus
FOOD
More FOOD
The temple
Nursery
Grandparents
Daddy Dates and purple ice cream
Staying up late to play games with the mommies and daddies
Planning and going to pretend parties
Skirts
Headbands("No pink tails, or pony tails, or braids mommy")
Scripture story: Korihor
Writing and sending letters

We definitely have our power struggles, but most of the time she is one sweet, obedient, funny little girl. Last night I asked her to pick up her room and get her jammies on while I put Elijah to bed (since Jacob wasn't home yet). When I came out of Eli's room I was pleasantly surprised to see her room completely picked up with everything in it's correct place. She had gotten her 'footie' pajamas on by herself, and was attempting to floss.

Love you Misses McGuilicutty...
(Pa Paw calls her that and she thinks it is hilarious, especially when she says it)




2 comments:

Kaye said...

Oh my gosh - I can't wait to see these babies! Hurry to Utah!

Joann's Hall of Fame said...

Love that sweet girl. She really is so grown up. When we visited I kind of took for granted how well-behaved she was, and then I realized that she's THREE!