Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wuv

A Face to Wuv:



I'm sorry to say that I'm feeling pretty bummed about the (non) attention I've been giving my lovely February. It's almost V-day and I am so behind. I haven't baked or cooked one thing that was heart shaped this year. This is partly attributable to the fact that my heart and lips cookie cutters were missing until a few days ago. Mostly I have just been too busy though... It hurts me to say those words. Too busy for my favorite time of the year?? Me?! Well, I have a few days left and I am going to do them justice. What's on my list??

Printing off these free valentine printables and coloring them with the goose


Making these dark chocolate cupcakes with strawberry cream filling


Attempting a red velvet cake, with this frosting tutorial

Making a list of things that I love, that Luci loves, that Eli loves, and that Jacob loves
Making heart shaped pizza's tomorrow night
Maybe these cookies too...
Have lots of people over to eat all the treats, so I don't.

Okay that's pretty ambitious so lets make a goal to do at least 3 of them.

Oh and here's another face to Wuv:


(daddy found a wig for eli)

6 comments:

Tamra said...

Loving the wig for Eli!

Also, I volunteer to help you eat the yummies that you're going to make. :)

Wendy said...

Oh my, I need to make that cake and those cupcakes! They looks so good.

Unknown said...

SO CUTE. and i completely agree. i think our husbands should reunite us for our birthdays.

i miss you. and i love you and your family very much.

happy love holiday. go make some cookies :)

Diane Carter said...

Cute kids! Ya they need wigs. Funny kids, teeth early and hair ~~~~~ l-l-a-a-a-a-a-t-e-r-r-r-r. Just like their mama! And now look!!! Gorgeous Hair. )Oh!), the treats look scrumptious, marvelous, delectable. Lucky peeps who will taste. Love you all so much I can Heartly stand it!!!
Wahoo for Valentines Day! XOXO <3

rebecca said...

sooo... did you make the cake with that AMAZING detail, if so, can we see pictures and then brag about this awesome mom we know who makes this cool stuff?

Rachel said...

Wow, how do you do it all with two kids?!

That wig on Eli is HILARIOUS! I do say, his smile is sure cute and it would be even cuter with a little hair on that head! At least Luci eventually got hair so you know he has hope too. What cuties!