Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Halfsies


Already?? This little dude is WAY too interested in going in the potty. I go back and forth with wanting to potty train him and take the diapers away cold turkey... but it was so hard with little Luci. I just don't know if he's totally ready yet. So, we're going halfsies. He goes when he wants to. Maybe in a month or two we will get down to business. (Oh and please notice the wonderful new bathroom floor that Jacob surprised me with while I was in Utah. It is so fabulous!)

I am also going halfsies on the 21 day clean eating challenge. I went pretty hard core the first week but I had to add in Lentils on Thursday. I was losing weight and feeling a bit light headed... It was no fun while chasing the kiddo's around. I felt MUCH better! The challenge completely served the purpose that I was hoping it would. I am excited about cooking and trying new things, especially vegetables! I hardly ever crave sugar. I realized that I actually eat a lot better than I was giving myself credit for, and I realized that I can listen to my body and that I don't have to follow all the rules just because. I needed that lesson in a lot of areas :) So, I made it a tailored eating challenge, and I love it! Here's to two and a half more weeks...

3 comments:

Diane Carter said...

Elijah, you stud muffin! Love the floor and I love your "tailoring" idea. Saves room for inspiration! Excellent. Can't wait to be there with you guys! :)

rebecca said...

Love the picture! We have one of Bug reading a magazine. Which cracks me up everytime I run across it.

rebecca said...

Love the picture! We have one of Bug reading a magazine. Which cracks me up everytime I run across it.