Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Eating

This has nothing to do with the post, pretty cute kids on our fun weekend trip.

Breakfast: Steamed egg with salt and pepper, carrot, grapefruit ginger whole juice, and a small bowl of quinoa with pat of butter, cinnamon, and honey.

Lunch: 3 grain salad, tortilla chips and Greek yogurt jalapeno dip (from Costco....yum!)

Dinner: 20 dollar chickpea Mediterranean burger, sweet potato fries, and fresh pineapple.

Treats/Snacks: Blueberry, almond, pumpkin seed, and sunflower seed trailmix, power foods smoothie.

The whole halfsies thing is working out wonderfully! I am loving all of the recipes from the 28 day challenge still and can't wait to try the rest of them. I am learning more and more about how much food my body actually needs. I get so full these days and I don't feel like I am eating that much. My tummy shrunk so much with the first couple of weeks. I have had a few real treats here and there... definitely not worth it. Well, Graeter's ice cream was :) Okay so was the Raspberry Bliss pie, but I only had a few bites of that. Still, overall feeling great about what the challenge has done for me!


1 comment:

Drew & Becky said...

Great meal ideas Danilee! Thank you! We are also in "halfsie" mode and I agree it feels great! We need to talk because I don't want to write a novel amount of questions and comments :) and I have that many!