Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sad

 My conversation with Eli before bed tonight went something like this...

"Mommy... Sad"
"Nope, mommy's not sad"
"Mommy... Sad"
"Are you sad buddy?"
"Shane, sad. Nenul, sad. Wessie, sad. Zoey, sad. Pop-pop, sad. Nana, sad. Goosey, sad. Allll, sad."
"Oh, do you miss Shane, and Kendal, and Westie, and Zoey, and..."
... exaggerated head nod from Eli...
"Here, coming, Shane"
...exaggerated head nod from Eli...
So... even though Elijah may have clung to me the entire trip to Utah, it turns out he pretty much can't stop thinking about everyone there. So, thanks for having us. The weddings were beautiful, my kids loved every minute. And as for me... I want another honeymoon for me! (Maybe to Hawaii, Santa?")






I'm sad I didn't get any pics of Sambo...

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Sorry Eli's sad. I'm HAPPY we got to see you for a little bit during your trip. Let me know when you are coming again - maybe my little Amy will be here! Love you all! Mama Kaye