Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Missing

Our internet hasn't been working, and Jacob has been taking the computer to school for finals. So, I'm very behind in the blogging world. Here are a few pictures to make you happy. Elijah fell asleep in the bumbo today while I was doing dishes. That man, likes his sleep. He's still an angel baby, but cuter now because he smiles at me. Luci's hair is finally long enough some pony tails! Can you tell she likes them? She especially loves staring into the mirror and admiring them. She asks for them every day now. She is such a big girl, it breaks my heart. Jacob got me a book from the library called, "You're not the Boss of Me"... It's much needed since Luci has become quite the boss lately. I just need to channel the independence right?? Love that girl :)


7 comments:

Diane Carter said...

Oh My, that's adorable. It really does make me happy!. Thank you ;) Go Jacob on the finals! Elijah is filling out already. Wow.

Liz Hall said...

LOL! That boy is hilarious, falling asleep in the bumbo, he will fall asleep anywhere! And it looks like the pig tails were a success. Super cute!

Tiff said...

Elijah looks so much like Luci to me! Both are so cute. I love the pig tails.

Rachel said...

That's cute that he fell asleep in the Bumbo! You're lucky he sleeps so well! :)

Heather Sypher said...

I love the pigtails. And I think Elijah is just a little Luci! I love your children!!!

Kaye said...

Pleeeeaaasssseeeee tell me you are coming to Provo this summer - please! I need to see those babies! Luci - what a ham. Eli - can't wait to hold him. Hurry!

my ghostwriter said...

You are all so very, very cute.

I might eat you.

Because I eat cute things.

xoxoxoxoxo