Thursday, April 15, 2010

Buckle up...here come pictures

What have we been up to? Nana and Pop-Pop came to visit. Eli was blessed. Luci had a birthday cake. Swimming. Barbecuing. Sleeping. Playing outside. Etc...

What a special day. Thanks for an awesome experience Jacob and Eli.



Luci wanted a ladybug cake again this year, so I decided to change it up a little this year. I made banapple cake again with cream cheese frosting. The ladybugs are chocolate softies with whoppers on top. Mm those chocolate softies are delish, thanks for the recipe Deanna.
B...anca and Wyatt are some of Luci's favorite friends :) Even though their parents like to ditch me when I'm not looking..ha ha, just kidding.
Luci likes to stare at people when they're having fun. I'm not sure why. She does it at the park...instead of playing she stands in the middle and watches everyone else play?? silly girl.
This handsome boy has slept 6-6.5 hours straight at night! Thank you Elijah :)
Luci loves helping me and pretending like she is a mama. She needs a miniature mommy everything. She begs and begs to use the boppy nursing pillow while I'm feeding E, she steals the burp cloth, puts on my bras, and as you can see here pushes eli in her baby's stroller. She really is a great helper. She's been doing awesome as a big sister. Ps. Thanks for the outfit Rachel V. and Wendy!

5 comments:

Liz Hall said...

That picture of Elijah in his tiny sweater is the cutest EVER! And about that little ditching comment. Your gonna pay for that one. JK! Sorry we left so soon, we didn't want to interrupt Luci's bedtime routine and since Jacob left we just thought we should head out too, besides that my wussy husband was having an allergy attack.(; Other than those reasons we would have stayed all night!

Diane Carter said...

Those are some great pictures! Elijah is looking so handsome! Luci is adorable! Is Elijah strapped-in to that dolly stroller? So fun. :)

rebecca said...

Eli is adorable. And I know this comment isn't about your children but I love the headband- ponytail look that Bianca is sporting!

Kim Shepherd said...

That's so cute that Luci is playing mommy. They are both so adorable.

Rachel said...

I love the little man photos! His cheeks are definitely getting chubby! Kissable!

That cake is impressive too!