Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Love it


I love this cooking blog and they're giving away this cute apron! Check it out...

just-cook-already@blogspot.com

[dressing up for Hallzooween]
Also, I am very happy to announce that Luci is back to her normal sleeping pattern. She makes me so happy. Today we went to visit Jacob at school since he hasn't been able to see Luci much this week. We went out for pizza and the whole way home Luci kept saying, "Daddy! Fun! Pizza! Num!" Then with a concerned look on her face, "Daddy, school".

I had a midwife appointment today. The nurse told me I that I gained too much weight this month...okay so I did gain 7 lbs...in one month. But she looked at me like I was crazy, like I'm eating for my whole family or something. I kept trying to count the lbs. I've gained since I've been pregnant and it was only adding up to 9lbs...I'm almost 20 weeks. I'm pretty sure that's just fine! Anyway, the midwife reassured me that 9lbs is great. Some people gain a lot in one month and hardly any in other months. We shall see! This baby makes me hungry! Also...it took the midwife almost 10 minutes to find the heartbeat today. We could hear the little stinker zooming all over the place and moving though. The baby finally sat still just long enough for her to count. She asked me if I had coffee for breakfast or something. "Nope, nope just oatmeal with some honey on it", I said. We've got another non-stop dean baby in this womb of mine.

3 comments:

Rebekah Anderson said...

That is a cute apron. The nurse sounds nuts to me. I gained like 50 or so pounds w/ Parker which was too much and I was already over weight. You are skinny, skinny so I'm pretty sure there is nothing wrong with 9lbs! Don't listen to her...you are doing great!

Brooke said...

When I did a craft show once memy love was there and they have the most amazing stuff! I love her fabric. I forgot about those aprons. I'm gonna make one of those! If we lived closer, we could do it together :(

J & J said...

first of all, congrats on the pregnancy! and second, thanks for the shout out with my recipe blog! seriously appreciate it.