Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is Summer Almost Over??


I'm not going to lie this summer has worn me out! It has been crazy trying to keep myself and the kids busy while Jacob has been studying for and taking the bar. It has also been crazy trying to figure out how to keep my house clean without Jacob around. I didn't realize how much he did around here. I am getting better at it little by little though.

And now... he's back! Yes, he goes to work. But after that he's all mine for the whole night. That is a wonderful feeling, not to mention the feeling that some money is going to magically appear in our bank account sometime soon :) I think I'm going to have to celebrate. Maybe I'll buy myself some cake decorating tips or something. That would be fun.

Here are some fun and telling pictures of how busy our summer has been.


(Our kids looove corn)





(This was one night after we went to the pool. I was trying to get the kids in the bath and came out to find Eli in his skinny's munchin' on pool snacks.)



We made it to the State Fair, the day after Jacob took the bar...





(just a handful of the many cute cousins at the Dean family reunion)

Maybe I'll get around to posting some more detailed posts, but picture posts are always fun right?






No comments: