Saturday, May 22, 2010

Can't...Keep...My....Eyes....Open

I'm really, really tired right now. But here goes a post, b/c I love all of you so much...
It was his birthday last Saturday...the tall dreamy red headed one. We are still dreaming about all the yummy free food we enjoyed that day. Graeter's, Red Robin, mmm. He's 26! Now that is crazy. How does time fly by so fast. I love celebrating birthday's especially his, since I get to spoil him and he can't say no. He likes to refuse from taking a break off of cleaning for the day...but I can actually insist on his birthday. I love you babe.


Luci had quite a dramatic experience in the ER last week. Her temp. got up to 105... let me tell you, not something fun to watch on the thermometer as the numbers just keep rising. So, I was freaking out. Thankfully Jacob met me there. They thought she had a UTI, but we found out on Friday that it must have just been a virus. So, all the shots, and the catheter were for nada...but I am glad they did it just in case. I just feel bad for luci. What a sad pic...She fell asleep right after the shots. She was at the hospital for almost 4 hours. It was traumatic for all of us. Thankfully we didn't have to bring Elijah there.Mom came to visit! A surprise visit :) Too bad she left the morning of the day we had the ER experience. I love my mamba. We had a great time together. We even got to go get Indian Food, something that both of our husbands are not a fan of. It was amazing...

3 comments:

Kaye said...

Ahhh, poor little Luci! I'm glad she's OK. We're planning a get together while you are here this summer, right????

Rachel said...

So sorry to hear about Luci being sick! Scary stuff. Do those restaurants give you free food for your birthday? Sign me up!

Looslis said...

I hate fevers.

Yum! Indian food. We had that last night. Sean loves it.