Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Hard Working Man


The break has been heavenly so far. I think I've had much more of a break than Jacob though. He's so good to me. He wakes up with Luci, makes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, shovels the snow, and he's done about 4 major projects around our house in only one week. We've eaten way too much sugar, been sledding, Christmas shopping, played with friends, and relaxed. Luci has been up to some pretty funny stuff this week too. She's mastered her colors, still begs to do letters 24/7, insists on putting on her own pants which takes forever!, builds towers with everything, talks about Christmas, Santa, and presents constantly, colors in her coloring book on the floor while standing on one leg...here are some pictures. And please check the video bar for some hilarious videos. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh my goodness, Luci is adorable! And smart. I can't believe she knows her letters already! I was watching some of the videos you have posted, and I was laughing out loud.

How are you and Jacob? And how come no pictures of you? You look so cute when you are expecting. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday!

rebecca said...

How is it that you got twice as much snow as us. The kids really wanted to go "play" in the snow, but I swear it was all gone by lunch time. We didn't even need to shovel anything. Crazy!

Liz Hall said...

Oh how I LOVE your family pic on top of your blog! Hope you guys had fun in Columbus. !