Friday, September 25, 2009

We Went

To the Oktoberfest!


Can you tell that Luci was loving it?? Well, we enjoyed ourselves. As for Luci, I think that there were too many noises and too many people for her to be able to know what to think. German food is so good! Well, at least it smelled so good. Maybe someday we'll have a little cash to throw down at things like that. Someone please enjoy a strudel for me at an Oktoberfest near you.


We also went to a theme park nearby that is pretty much a state fair that never ends. Luci got to ride some of the smaller rides with some friends from our ward. Thanks for the tickets you guys! Again Luci looks like she is having so much fun! Well, I think she liked it. She especially liked the airplane one that she rode all by herself. But I couldn't get a very good picture of that one. This one on the other hand is priceless. These girls love Luci by the way. One time the younger one was talking to her dad about going to the museum with Luci. She said, "I love Luci dad". Her dad replied, "really?" and she said, " I love her so much, I want to marry her." Thank goodness for good friends!

2 comments:

Diane Carter said...

Oktoberfest in September? They get a running start A? fun pics. The video is awesome. I watched it three times. Now my cheeks hurt, but it made my day. THANKS!

Diane Carter said...

6