Monday, September 14, 2009

Last Week


I made some muffins last week. They have a ridiculously long ingredient list and I'm not sure what to call them. We'll just say they were Pear, zucchini, flax, banana muffins. Yummy, healthy snacks are a must have around our house. Mostly for me, since I am constantly hungry. Well, okay so is Luci. So if I don't make healthy snacks then we end up eating pretzel sticks and cheese everyday. Okay! We still eat those everyday too. Anyway. On with the story. So I put Luci on the back porch to eat her muffin while I cleaned up a little. I could hear Luci saying, "Mmm, Nummy, muffins, mmm, nummy, (pause for chewing), Mmm! Nummy, muffins." Literally the whole time she was eating. You could say I felt pretty good about my muffins. It's so fun to have a child that appreciates my cooking. A husband too.

Speaking of the husband. What a charmer he is. I'm glad that now you all know why I like him so much.

3 comments:

Diane Carter said...

You are cracking me up. I can just picture Luci doing that. So funny. I can't get it out of my head. I'll be chuckling all day. Thanks. Kiss Luci's cheeks for me. I big squishy one.

Cortney said...

Oh that grin is just so squeezable :) love it!

Kaye said...

We miss you guys- are you coming here for Christmas?