Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My 2L


To Jacob my 2L.

Mostly cheesy love songs are coming into my head as I think of what to write to you right now. I would write them except their cheesy so I won't. Anyway, like I've said before, you are the reason, you are the reason I wake up everyday. Okay! I couldn't help it I guess. That's a Celine Dion one. Seriously though thank you for being so amazing. I couldn't do it, couldn't exist without you. I can't exist without your handsomeness. Can't even sleep without a light on when you're gone, to be honest. The days of fall have come, leaving behind our fresh veggies and bringing with them endless amounts of reading. Whatever will I do.

Your daughter thinks the world of you too, asking, "daddy where are you" in her slurred toddler voice. All the while knocking on the front door and saying "bus" and "walking". She knows your whole routine. walking, bus, school, walking, bus, home, luci!!! Every time she sees a bus she says, "DADDY! YAY!" It's different having you gone more, we both miss you. Thanks for taking care of us even though you're a busy 2L.

Love always,
Your Daniella

P.S. Everyone! Check out the video bar I added for the most recent videos of the Luci. Just uploaded a tea party tonight:)

2 comments:

Liz Hall said...

You are the reason I wake up every day, sleep through the night,.....haha. I know that song. Cute post.

Shelly Jordan said...

That is so great! I totally need to call you and have you talk me through some things like that youtube video bar and how you got that picture of Joseph Smith on your blog. love ya