Sunday, August 30, 2009

Guess What??

I'm Pregnant! And the little cutie is the size of a lime today.
Dean Baby number two is due March 11, 2010.
We are as excited as can be.
Although it hasn't really hit for Jacob yet. Well, only when I'm hunched over the throne making lovely noises and hoping that I'm not peeing my pants too. Some gooey details for you. Now you see how this relationship of pregnant blogging is going to be.
It really hasn't been that bad. It's been very easy actually. Just a few bad days, 4 to be exact.
Luci is excited, she has learned to point to people's stomachs and say "baby". If you can call that excited?

Here we have a photo of our picnic tonight. We had delicious tin foil dinners and rolls. Luci had just smashed the jam filled pillow of bread into her face, smearing stickiness all over, when she fell over face first in the dirt/grass. We had a good laugh. Of course we said, "don't laugh, don't laugh" but how do you not laugh at your children at such times??

9 comments:

Liz Hall said...

Congrats on the baby! Sorry if I made the news come out too soon. ooops....

Kim Shepherd said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations to you three!

Tiff said...

Yeah I am so happy for you guys! Praying your pregnancy goes well.

my ghostwriter said...

Hey, don't trade Luci in; I rather like her.

I love you all.
!!!!!
xoxo

Wright Place said...

Congrats! That is very exciting!!

Kaye said...

Yayyyyyyyyy! Congrats and hugs and kisses!

Cortney said...

Danielle! I found your blog on facebook, hope you don't mind! Love your little girl. Congrats on being pregnant. I am actually pregnant again too! Due Jan. 22nd with another girl! Anyways, I have a blog. I'll email you an invite since it's private. Love you!

Jessica and Reece said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you! Luci will be such a good big sister :)

Diane Carter said...

Excited for little "limey". Loads of Love....