Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Surprise!

I thought we were just going to see these gushingly cute cuties to help out with their new baby sister,


when Jacob successfully surprised me (not easily done) and took me here...
















to see some of our favorite friends :) We were seriously only about 3 hours away from New York before I realized what was going on. I didn't believe Jacob when he first told me. I punched, and shushed, and uttered "no ways", and "I don't believe you's". It was a much hoped for trip that I crossed my fingers would be possible. The trip proved to be a success in all areas. We saw the falls, the beach, a style time man wearing short shorts with calf high snake boots, lots of pretty vineyards, moo cows, what more could you ask?? Thanks Gee $'s for the good times and good food. Let's open a bed and breakfast or something.

Luci learned a few new words on the trip. Including: Amy, Amen, and Hello. Sometime I will post some footage.




5 comments:

Diane Carter said...

Looks so fun! Great pics. Way to go Jacob, you got her good! I bet you can't surprise me!!! :)

Kim Shepherd said...

Luci is so dang cute. I just love her red hair.

my ghostwriter said...

ha. go figure. and those photos of the falls are loverly!

xoxo

Jessica and Reece said...

That bathing suit is adorable! And so is the baby wearing it :)

Mike Alexis & Grayson said...

Oh I'm so jealous! How fun! Jacob did a good job :) Grayson misses those two girls! We can't wait to see you guys in October!