Wednesday, June 3, 2009

8:59 AM


It's overcast and muggy today, surprisingly I am loving it. We had waffles for breakfast as Jacob hurried out the door for work. Luci waved with both hands saying bu bye Dada. I read and pondered while Luci played wonderfully by herself until 8:15 when we set out for our morning walk. I love our little neighborhood. Every yard is kept immaculately. The birds chirp wildly, really, I feel like we live in a forest sometimes with how wild they are. Other than the birds it is oh so quiet...all the time. Would you believe that we live just 15 minutes from the city?

Anyway, on our walk I decided to maybe try a little jogging. I haven't been running since I hurt my knee last summer. I jogged for about 7 minutes and it didn't hurt! That is good news folks.

So we've returned from our walk/jog, and Luci is supposed to be napping. But alas, she is jabbering away in her crib, making airplane noises, and probably doing the hand motions to go with it. She loves airplanes these days.

On my list today:

  • Finish Monday's laundry
  • Mop kitchen floor
  • Make something delicious for the S family (thanks for babysitting yesterday!)
  • YOGA tonight!!
  • Read new books from library while Jacob plays basketball
So, now it is 9:18. And I'd better hop to it! Luci can only entertain herself with airplane noises for so long you know.


YMCA!

Banana's require concentration. How do you like the new car seat?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i really love you. b wanted to catch up with you two. and i do too. will you be around this weekend?

Joann's Hall of Fame said...

What a sweet little picture of your life. It's a lot like mine. Hmm, maybe I'll just copy your post.

Jessica and Reece said...

Your little girl is getting so big! And she is so incredibly gorgeous :)