Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And I Think To Myself...

What a Wonderful World
These are some pictures that remind me of how blessed I am. Thanks Sam for the plants. Thanks Jacob for a fabulous trip to Nashville. Thanks even more to Jody for babysitting our Luci. Over night dates are a great idea! Thanks to dad and Denise for the extra birthday cash which we already spent. Thanks to Isaac for the lovely goose egg on luci's head :)


My Red Heads

Our Garden is growing! Wow, those little buds coming up seriously made us giddy.
How is she tall enough to reach things like this!?

24, was the speed limit in Opry Land??


This was inside the Opry Hotel... Inside I tell you!

Want to see a replica of the Parthenon...there's one in Nashville...of all places.

One of my most favorite parts of our trip was sitting underneath this tree next to the Parthenon eating Jack's BBQ and sharing an Almond Joy


We are so hot.


MMM!

Her first goose egg... so sad.

2 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

looks like you guys had fun! and luci is adorable!!

Carters said...

Isn't Opryland so fun! Sorry 'bout the goose-egg, Luci. Cai knows how those feel! He went running and ran right off the porch!