Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Would you like some Tea and Crumpets...



Our baby Luci is now a toddler. She walks, she talks, she feeds her bears tea and crumpets. How did this happen you ask? She's one, and I can't believe it. Everything she does makes me smile or laugh. She has a new cheesy smile/whining face that cracks me up. Here's an attempt to capture it. Can you tell if she's smiling or whining? she bares her teeth for both. Look at those pearly whites!

I got to go to School with Jacob this last Monday. His Professor called it "Share the Suffering Day" so they got to invite someone to class with them. The professor gave us a reading assignment... It was intense. I thought, oh yeah I'll read this, go to class and see what Law School is all about. Well, little did I know that I was about to be shaking in my boots hoping that he wouldn't call on me! Too bad he had a list of the visitors names and had an agenda to call on each of us. He called on me second and asked me a question that I did not have the answer to. I said, ummm, uh, and then the nice guy in front of me typed out the answer on his laptop so I could read it. Lets just say everyone was impressed, especially Jacob, when I came up with the right answer. Then I had to admit that I was using a lifeline. It was pretty funny. Anyway, this professor was ruthless, even though it was all in good fun. Jacob says that class is like this everyday, except it's real and his grade depends on it. Man, it made me grateful that he's the one going to Law School. He is so smart and capable. I do not like being put on the spot like that, but he can take it. Thanks Mr. Dean. The End.

Ps. Speaking of crumpets, Wendy and I made these cute cookies today. She has lots of tricks up her sleeve.


5 comments:

thedeanfamily said...

I would've died being in that class. Lil Luci is so adorable! I love those cookies as well. What kind of cookie is it?

Danielle said...

The cookies are peanut butter with a reeces pb cub cut in half and flowers made out of icing :)

Parkinson Family said...

that is such a cute picture of her being so excited! :)

Tamra said...

Loved the law school story. How funny! ... And those cookies put my cookie making skills, or lack thereof, to shame.

Carters said...

He called on you...tricky professor. Love the tea and crumpets! Luci is so cute.