Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nope, we didn't...


have Luci for dinner. But Jacob did put her in a frying pan on the stove. Luci loves it when Jacob comes home. She says hi dad...in her baby talk of course, and then bounces her head, a little bit spasmodically, and then pats his cheeks and chest. She loves to shake her head "no" and when she tries to nod "yes" she puts her whole body into it and it looks a little awkward. What entertainment though! Life is going smoothly, Jacob got offered a job for the summer... phew! I've been doing yoga like it's my job. Can I tell you how much I love yoga. Almost as much as I love Luci's naps these days! She naps twice a day for at least an hour and a half, and sleeps from 630-7. Thank you doctor Marc Weissbluth. If your child needs more sleep, read his book, |Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Baby|.
I can't wait for it to be warmer so we can explore the Zoo with our new pass some more. I can't wait for it to be warmer so I can go on walks with my husband at night. I can't wait for it to be warmer so I can start my first garden. I can't wait for it to be warmer so I can put Luci in her first swim suit and take her to the pool. I can't wait for it to be warmer...period! But since I must, I guess I'll go clean the ceiling fan, organize my laundry room, bake some bread, dance with luci in the kitchen, and await the return of my wonderful Jacob.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hilarious. (the picture that is).

and she's so cute. and so are you. AND YAY for the job offer!


SUHWEET!

Brooke said...

That is adorable... do you clean your ceiling fans regularly? You go girl!

Brooke said...

Hey for some reason my blog deleted whatever you said- but I love ya and hope you're having a wonderful day. I'm always so impressed with all the energy you have and all your cute cooking projects! You're such a cute Mom!

Brooke said...

Hey for some reason my blog deleted whatever you said- but I love ya and hope you're having a wonderful day. I'm always so impressed with all the energy you have and all your cute cooking projects! You're such a cute Mom!

Diane Carter said...

Did you say job offer? Trying to break it to me gently huh. I guess that means you won't be coming out here for the summer. Unless,....it's an offer out here! Tell me more. I loved the video and the cheer.

Tamra said...

LOVE the picture. I wish we'd thought of doing that with our kids! Priceless.

Tamra said...

By the way. I've told about 100 people about this picture and directed them to your blog. And I'm back today, viewing it again. LOVE it! Plus, Luci is adorable.