Friday, September 5, 2008

Home Sweet Home

It's starting to feel like home out here! I really love it, I don't think we could have found a better place to be right now. Our house is perfect, it's just tucked back into a really cute neighborhood. Our neighbors are super quiet, and there is a library about 5 minutes away that we can walk to. I got a pilates video to work on, I baked some banana peanut butter muffins (mmm...), I made some bracelets for Luci with my friend Wendy (who is awesome!), It's friday and my husband is going to be home soon! Too bad we don't have a babysitter this weekend. We are sad that we have to actually plan ahead and find a babysitter now that none of Luci's grandma's live close. We're going to the local fair tomorrow. I'm going to get some homemade cobbler and Jacob hopes there is cheese on a stick like he used to get when he was a kid.

Here are some pics of the latest events:


We started feeding Luci rice cereal...she loves it! We have an awesome video but I can't figure out the best way to put movies on here. Does anyone know??


We went to the OSU game and got sweet seats


We had a family picnic for labor day in our backyard

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Wow looks like everything is working out great! Glad you have made some friends and are having so much fun!

Bradleyfamily said...

Danilee,Jaoob & Luci,
You all look like you're doing great!! We miss you. I am so glad to hear that you are feeling settled and at home in your new place and state! Luci is so adorable!! That's great that she is eating and liking solids! Babysitters are hard to come by. But if you know other couple with kids you could to a trade off like Kelly did. They babysat one Friday a month and went out on the other Fridays. I'm going to try and start that with some of my friends. Babysitters aren't only hard to find out here, they are expensive too. Anyway I love you and hope you are doing great! Sounds like you are keeping busy with projects! :)

Jessica and Reece said...

You have such a darling little girl! I am glad you are loving your new home!