Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Are We Getting Involved?

The issue of same-sex marriage is ever present. While we should be tolerant and kind to those fighting for these rights, we should be strongly advocating our beliefs and our reasons for promoting the traditional family.

I find myself quite ignorant of such issues sometimes. As I go about my quiet little life I sometimes forget that there are issues that affect me and my family. I am thankful to those who do keep informed on these crucial issues. I read this important and informative press release given by the church on August 13, and decided to stay informed and get involved. Please read The Divine Institution of Marriage here.

1 comment:

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

hey! luci is such a cutie!! ok so my younger sister taught me how to use this website: www.picnik.com. you can upload pictures for free and edit them and then save them to your computer. i'm obviously ADDICTED to it:) it's pretty easy so you should try it!