Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sugar and Spice

It's A Girl!!



I really didn't feel like I knew the gender this time and it really didn't matter... but when they said it was a girl I was so excited! Luci kept asking in disbelief, "is there a really a sister for me in there?" Elijah calls her "the girl baby". The kids and I went and picked out this cute little diddy for her right after the ultrasound. We are all pretty smitten with her and her cute little kicks. Everyone wants to feel my tummy all the time.

Honestly though... while I am excited. Number three seems pretty intimidating. I don't remember feeling nervous with the other two... but I am this time. Explain that?

6 comments:

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

Yea Danielle! Congratulations! How exciting to have another baby coming and kids old enough to be excited about it too. 3 does seem intimidating. We are preparing ourselves mentally for hopefully getting pregnant in the next couple of months, and #3 might make me loose my mind? I'm sure it all works out, but being outnumbered worries me :) I can't wait to have another sweet baby though, I'm sure you feel the same!

rebecca said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for your family. And don't worry about number three, that was the best decision we EVER made. Number three made our family so much better and my parenting/love for my children expanded to places I didn't even know I needed. You can totally do it.

Cortney said...

Congratulations!!!!! I don't know how to explain it and I don't want to worry you because you'll do fine, but the transition to 3 was a lot harder for me. I've had to do a lot more growing up in the past year than I ever have before. A hard thing to do but a very good change at the same time. I think you'll learn to really love it!!

my ghostwriter said...

Simple: you and Jacob will be outnumbered. Three children will reign and you will be at their mercy.

Also, the third child traditionally teaches the older kids newer and naughtier tricks. Ask my mom.

xoxo

Mike Alexis & Grayson said...

Because once you go over two than the parents are outnumbered ;) you are such a good mom and will do great! Congrats!!!

Tiff said...

Yeah for a baby girl! I was the same way, I wasn't scared for 1 or 2, but I was so nervous for number 3. But the minute I heard his little scream and held him in my arms I knew it would be okay! Now Colt is only 1 month old, but honestly it hasn't been as hard as I told myself it would be. You are a great mom and while same days are harder than others its all worth it!