Tuesday, March 13, 2012

2 Years

This handsome little man of mine turned 2! I'm pretty sure he's still my baby and so is he. All he wanted for his Birthday were Elmo cupcakes. He's probably only seen Sesame Street one or two times. What is it with kids and Elmo??  We put balloons in his room while he was sleeping and he pretty much loved it. He is so easy to please. Elijah also fell in love over the weekend... My good friend Kelsey was in town and he can't stop asking about her :)


Elijah is my cuddler. He loves giving me kisses and sometimes I can't get him to stop. He loves trains, building with blocks and legos, chocolate, huge bowls of oatmeal with molasses, his sister, his bow ties, daddy's car, downtown, the museum, puppy's,... hmm. He loves big trucks, especially ones with lifting buckets. He calls them "man trucks". His favorite books are Goodnight Gorilla, If You Give a Moose a Muffin, Tails, and Thomas the Train.

I don't know what I'd do without my little Boog. 
Love this kiddo.



2 comments:

Brooke said...

What a little cutie! That picture of him and Isabelle is so sweet.

Brooke said...

What a little cutie! That picture of him and Isabelle is so sweet.