Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Still Pregnant


Yup, I'm still pregnant :) Today is 38 1/2 weeks, that's how early Luci was born. I'll admit it, I was kind of hoping for a replay. Whatever is best for the little guy is okay with me though. We just got back from grocery shopping. Luci loves shopping. She always has. One of her first words was shopping. Anytime she would see any kind of store while we were driving she would say shopping. Even today after an hour and a half of shopping she said she wanted to go again shortly after.

2 comments:

Jessica and Reece said...

I'm with Luci -- grocery shopping is the best! As for you still being pregnant, I feel your pain. Lola was 8 days late! I can't wait to see pictures of this new little baby of yours!!! Good luck!

Parkinson Family said...

how fun! and good luck with the baby! you're so close!