Monday, November 2, 2009

Hee=Haw

The end of October...farm, hayride, pumpkin patch, trick or treating, and more fall colors... It was a good month. We're contemplating getting out a teeny bit of Christmas music...I know, already! Aren't you excited though? I'm making peppermint bark this week too. I just can't wait okay. Oh yeah, we're having a baby boy! That makes me 21 weeks now, and feeling great :)

A little candy crazed in this pic, with only a few m&m's.



Please watch the hee-haw video in the video bar. She says it all the time now, hoping to go to the farm again.

3 comments:

Diane Carter said...

Are those little pink boots? Seriously adorable. The pic of Luci in the pumpkin patch is you with red hair. It's uncanny. Hope you all get better soon. Hee Haw!

Diane Carter said...

You when you were her age that is.

Kaye said...

I can't wait to see that little peanut. And you too!