Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fish Attack!

So, as you might have noticed, this blog is mostly to show Luci off. We hope you don't mind all of the video's. Luci is growing so fast and we want all of you to see her! She is so funny and it wouldn't be fair to keep such quality entertainment to ourselves. (Scroll down to see the fish attack)

So, about our not so entertaining lives: Jacob is super busy with his studies. He stays at school extra hours and even studies at home these days. I am excited to see him for breakfast and dinner. He spends some quality time with Luci putting her to bed...as you saw in one of the previous videos. Luci and I do lots of fun things while he is at school though. We play with friends, make delicious food, play in the delicious food (I like to let Luci feel the ingredients...flour, sugar, dough etc...) She loves watching the kitchen appliances. Especially the blender. I have a Blend Tec, which I grind wheat in. Luci thinks it's pretty scary at first but then she likes to touch it and yell at it when it's not on. You tell that blender goose!

So, there's an update for you. Maybe I'll get some deeper stuff on here one of these days. Leave some comments and ask some questions if you're wondering something about us!




4 comments:

Shelly Jordan said...

She is so adorable! I am so proud to be her aunt!(smile)

Carters said...

What a cutie pie! I love to hear her laugh! Thanks for "showing her off!!!" Keep it up!

Erin Masi said...

OH my goodness!! She is adorable!! How fun!

Wright Place said...

Hey Jacob and Danielle, your little girl is adorable!~ It was good talking to you the other night! Keep in touch! Check out our blog at ajbwright.blogspot.com

~Andrew