Monday, July 28, 2008

Boring

Sorry friends. I have been wanting to post for some time now and our computer is not cooperating. The wireless card is busted or something. So I can't get my pics onto the blog. Hence, My blog is boring. Posts to come... Vegas/4th of July, Teton Natl. Park, Luci pics, Big Fat Bunch Family Reunion, Babysitting the Bakers...

Here's a sneak peek.

I am babysitting my cousins this week. They are the cutest. Jakey (2) keeps referring to Luci as his and Jacob's baby. After about 5 minutes of playing he always says, " I need to go find my baby now." Mckell is almost 6 and we read books together. We all went to the post office today... crazy to say the least. 2 kiddos and a baby. How do you mothers out there do it? Two things I've learned so far... pocksickles are always a good bribe, and the hugs and smiles are well worth all of the craziness.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

That is so fun that you get to babysit them. I bet you are exhausted! Have fun!